2007年9月13日木曜日

PROOF!

No, you're not dreaming, this is my Driver's Permit. I got it last week Wednesday, 9/5. After a couple of nerv-racking minutes caused by not knowing some of the answers, I decided to figure out how much I could miss. It turns out I could only miss 7 answers, or I would fail. I missed 6. Wow am I lucky.





By the way, I caught a picture of the dangerous duo of monkeys who are responsible for putting that perilous hole on Loren and Jolene's lawn. I was unable to capture them though. In fact, I'm lucky I got a good photo.

5 件のコメント:

Sarah さんのコメント...

Ach...you crazy monkeys! I'll get you yet!![shake fist]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mitchell can drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity さんのコメント...

Who's running the betting pool on how long it takes before you total your first car? I want to get in on the action. I give you three weeks, tops.

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

I'll let you know, charity

Hannah さんのコメント...

Wow, you cannot be old enough to drive. But if the state of Iowa says it is true, it must be.

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

yes hannah, always trust in iowa!