2007年9月14日金曜日

Newspaypa! gets ya newspaypa

Since most of you don't look at Charity's blog because she is so boring (that's sarcasm, who am I kidding, everybody LOVES Charity), I will put what I wrote on her comments on to my post, because everyone loves me (that's NOT sarcasm). Also on Charity's blog is a latin saying that she wanted people to figure out. Well, here are mine...

1. Amor est vitae essentia.
2. Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
3. In dentibus anticis frustrum magnum spiniciae habes
4. Lusus naturae
5. Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum!

Any guesses? Whoever guesses right first, wins.
P.S. Sorry if it's a little much, but I have nothing else to do.

10 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Bara Cuda!

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

barah Couda
you must spell it right, sarah

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

no guesses for the sayings? i am dissapointed in you sarah (not really). I wanted some one other than Charity to get them. Try your hardest. remember, "I think i can, i think i can"

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey mitchell!

匿名 さんのコメント...

I give up, what do they mean

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

one of them means that you have a piece of spinach in your mouth. another means that you are a freak of nature. and i'll have to look up the other ones

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

the last one means "DONT ERASE MY HARDRIVE!" which i dont get. i thought latin was used in the 'olden days', why would it say that in latin? o well, i thought it was funny.

Sarah さんのコメント...

hahahahehehe!!!!

Charity さんのコメント...

1. Love it the essence of life.
2. In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on wind-swept crags.
3. You have a big piece of spinach in your front teeth.
4. A freak of nature.
5. Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

correct... again. GOOD JOB!