2009年2月23日月曜日

Track!!

Track starts soon!! YAY!! I'm actually happy for this sport to start :) I've heard pretty good things about it, and since I've been running all winter in preperation for this (and cross country season), I'm a little ahead of the other distance runners who were out for other winter sports such as basketball/weightlifting. So, today and part of last week, we (we being the distance runners) ran for about 4-5 miles each day, and I can definately tell that I've got a huge advantage for the first week of 'conditioning'.

Lehman (the XC and track coach) and I have been talkin (he's pretty young, so he gets along easily with the students... and he's overly cynical and sarcastic. But of course I like this :) and we were talking about what I would run. I am MOST DEFINATELY not a sprinter... I learned that in middle school track... but anyway, I am now assigned the freshman 2 mile runner... hopefully that's not too bad... who knows...

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts in
this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon
this website. Studying this info So i am satisfied
to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
I most surely will make sure to do not disregard this site and
give it a glance on a constant basis.

My website diets that work