2008年12月21日日曜日

WHITE OUT!!

Okay, so we've had A TON of snow in the past 2 days, and it's getting on my nerves. I've been assigned to clean the areas where the tractor needs to go, and it could be an easy job if it weren't for the wind bringing in more and MORE snow ALWAYS!! I scoop a place, dump the snow in a pile, and turn around to find that I can't even see my own tire tracks!

Dad's feeding tractor just barely fits under the long building (you know, the building that's really long)'s roof. Now, with the snow, he rubs against the top. It's my job with the skidloader to clean away this area. But, the problem is that every time I scoop it away and let him through, then by the next time he needs to get through, there's the snow AGAIN!!! ARG!!!!!!

Whatever could calm my nerves!!
The thought of no school tomorrow if the weather remains the same. That would be very nice:) Tuesdays supposed to be a 'screw around' day and so that sounds like fun, but it's still school and precious time I could be wasting away sleeping:)

Have a fabulous christmas!
From,
The Hooyers (few of the many)

0 件のコメント: