2008年6月26日木曜日

Speak For Yourself, Mitch!

I have, in earlier times, told others to post because they had not posted in a week or more.
I, the devoted poster, have regrettedly not posted for a week. I have a good excuse though.

You see, our computer has been shutting itself down alot because of 'antivirus' stuff that we apparently installed. Now we have to bring our computer tower to a computer-man to get all of the stuff fixed.

It's not all bad news though. I'm now at an AMAZING hotel in Okoboji, IA. Okoboji is known for it's lakes (one of the few touristy ones in Iowa). We (we being mom, Heather, Sydney, Dillon, and me) are staying at Bridges Bay Resort which is an AMAZING resort that includes a 1. Beatiful view of the lake 2. HUGE indoor waterpark that includes a bodyslide, tubeslide, lazy river, and pirate ship 3. Bracco, which is a bar/resturaunt thing 4. Outdoor pool that has a swim up bar.
This place is wonderful. We're only staying here Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but if I could, I would stay here a lot longer (and I'm not just saying that because it's almost 100 miles away from being tortured... cough cough *charity and becka!* cough cough).

So, I'm terribly sorry I haven't posted... well, technically, I will have posted by the time you've read this, but I'm sorry for not posting for a week... or more.

5 件のコメント:

Janet さんのコメント...

Sounds like fun. I didn't know Okabogi had a resort. Course I haven't been there for 25 plus years.I hear that Loren's family bought a car load of fireworks. My kids can't wait til tomorrow, that's when they can start buy/shoot off fireworks. They've been saving money up for it. C U next week.

Sarah さんのコメント...

Hve you noticed that all of the resent posts are about not posting.

Charity さんのコメント...

I forgive you for not posting. Just give me some slack sometimes.

And Becky and I NEVER torture you...

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

Now that you mention it Sarah, you're right!

Charity... you'll have to face the truth sometime. I mean, look at becky, she accepts the facts and now she just gives me an evil laugh when I tell her that she tortures me.

I can't wait to see your boys... and you I guess Janet:)

Becka さんのコメント...

Bwahahaha!!!! You know, I wont be there for about 2 weeks. I wont be able to torture I meen SEE you for forever! By the way, thank you for comming to our house.