2008年4月15日火曜日

Songs with Wind

Random picture of me and Syd
After every 'unit' in Science class, the teacher (Mr. Schmidt) splits us into 4 different groups. We then have to either take a song that we know, or improvise a new song about the unit/subject we last studied. I have done many this year, and I think this is one of my top work.
What I really don't like about this is that some people have the thought in their minds that they are not singers and nothing can change this. Also, backseat drivers can get annoying during this. Therefore, Paige (a friend of mine) and I made up the whole song, forcing some people to sing because we know they can.
Well, we (me and Paige) made our song to the tune 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' by the Lion King (or Elton John). I thought it went over well, except for the fact that Paige and I sang practically EVERYTHING! O well, it was fun :)
I also had track practice today, and like others have mentioned (and more have noticed, but not cared to blog about it), it was very warm, yet windy out today. I do actually like this weather, because it means that it's warm, but with a very nice breeze. I hope this means that SUMMER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 件のコメント:

Charity さんのコメント...

I don't know about summer, but I'd be content for a nice spring day. The key word in that sentence being 'nice.'

Becka さんのコメント...

I like it when it is warm!!!! Mitch, you have to sing the song for us now!

Itchellmeh さんのコメント...

ya... um... no.